We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels and artists.
Linkfire was founded as a response to the increasingly complex nature of digital music marketing. Listeners the world over are streaming through different services—so how do you connect to all of them at once, simply and smartly?
Our technology links fans directly to the content they love in their favorite app. At the same time, we empower everyone from major labels to independent artists with unparalleled audience insights.
Since we started, we’ve become a trusted partner to the music industry’s biggest names, as well as thousands of soon-to-be biggest names.
We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in Lisbon, NYC and LA. Every day we help artists we adore to realizing their potential through the power of music data.
Underpinning our culture is collaborative, agile processes, and something we like to call the ‘Nordic spirit.’ It means working together with transparency, respect, and honesty. And that goes for the way we do business too.
What you should consider joining us for:
- The opportunity to create the must-have product for the music industry and ensure that every month over 140+ million music fans get the best experience
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- A truly international spirit, with 4 global locations and over 20 different nationalities focused on collaborations. The meaning of together matters to us.
- We offer a pension scheme and employee health benefits
- Enjoy paid daily lunches with your colleagues
What we consider for anyone that joins us:
Music has the unique power to unite us all. It transcends cultures, languages, and borders. Every day, we help artists from around the world connect with their fans, and we’re immensely proud to count such a diverse range of creators as our users.
We embrace this diversity inside our offices too. At Linkfire, we want you to find a place to belong and feel encouraged to be your authentic self.
We, therefore, do not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.