Are you up for a challenge within the field of Marketing and Communication? We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Communications team!
You are our next Graphic Designer if you are looking to gain experience within:
- Visual communication for a non-profit
- Developing content that accurately reflects company ideals
- Clear and effective communication
- Idea development with a team
The DANSIC Comms/Marketing Department:
The Communications department is responsible for capturing and creating content for DANSIC in various formats and through several channels, expressing and promoting our message outward. You will work in tandem across the organization to follow the progress, document the hardships, and celebrate the triumphs #celebratesuccess. You will take care of our external communication in our social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and our website, to increase the awareness of DANSIC.
As a Graphic Designer in the Communications Team of DANSIC, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of talented young professionals that all will be working towards the same goal. You will be responsible, together with other Communications volunteers, to shape the visual aspects of the DANSIC and DANSIC23 identity. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. We are looking for someone with a creative flair and a strong ability to translate ideas into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d love to talk with you!
We're looking for someone who...
- Is interested in gaining experience being a part of a team of Communication and Marketing volunteers
- Communicates effectively through visual aspects and designs, with an eye for aesthetics and details
- Is familiar with design software and technologies (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Currently is a Bachelor’s / Master’s student or a recent graduate
- Would like to support social innovation and sustainability
- Is able to attend the weekly meeting in your crew
- Can undertake some ad hoc tasks during the week
- Can be a part of DANSIC from fall 2022 until late spring 2023, when our Annual General Meeting will be held (this is a must!)
As our Communications Team - Graphic Designer, your responsibilities involve (but not limit to):
- Conceptualize visual ideas
- Help to create a brand around the DANSIC23 project with fellow Graphic Designers and Communications Executive
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Comms team
- Develop graphics, logos and other designs as needed
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic that corresponds with the DANSIC and DANSIC23 brand identity
- Work with Communications Executive, Content Writers, Social Media Manager and other members of the Comms team to produce final designs
- Work with graphic designers in Events and Web developers Department to maintain a strong brand identity across departments
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Expand your professional network inside and outside DANSIC
- Socializing together over casual pizzas, Friday bars, networking events, etc.
- Access to an office venue at Station in Frederiksberg
- Use content made for DANSIC to strengthen your own portfolio
- A recommendation letter from the DANSIC Board for your CV and/or Linkedin
- Use DANSIC for your own professional and personal growth
Ready to apply?Applicants will be invited on an ongoing basis for a friendly interview until the position is filled, so apply as soon as possible!
Tell us in a few lines why you want to be a part of DANSIC. Please also attach your CV, Portfolio, and LinkedIn profile.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
We care about your wellbeing. We take stress seriously and support you in times with any mental imbalance.