Fresh.Land is a fast-growing foodtech scale-up that allows consumers to buy directly from farmers, bypassing up to 5 middlemen. We developed a pioneering digital platform that shortens and digitizes the food supply chain. Our aim is to make Fresh.Land an integral part of our daily lives — allow consumers to make climate-smart choices and order fresh, natural produce directly from trees and fields.
Do you want to work in an exciting start-up company with an agile work-environment and an international atmosphere – then read on!
As part of the customer success team it is in your DNA to find solutions and provide our customers with best in class service. Currently we are looking for a new colleague and customer ambassador to help support our Swedish customers in a booming market space.
About the job and daily tasks:
· Provide excellent customer service on all platforms: Phone, e-mail, chat and SoMe
· Communicate product information such as flavour, texture, fragrance, and seasonality
· Give inspiration on storage and use of our fruit and vegetables
· Professional handling of claims
· Contact to logistic partners on delivery days
· Fulfill customer orders and follow-up lists
· Outbound calls on product/service surveys and product information
What we expect from you:
· You have a natural interest in food and fresh produce – and you are not afraid to blind test new products with the rest of us :)
· You thrive in a dynamic environment with responsibility, new challenges, and tasks
· You are a native Danish speaking person and you communicate naturally with customers on the phone and in writing
· You navigate easily the difficult disciplin of SoMe
· You are proactive and good to find solutions
· You are a team player and want to learn
· You want to be part of a start-up company with excellent prospects of growth
· At the minimum you hold a high school diploma
We promote an open work environment with good opportunities for you to impact the way we do and develop our business. Nothing is set in stone and we embrace a culture that challenges the status quo and seek new ways of doing things. We are effective and focused when busy and we value working together in providing our customers the best service in all scenarios.
Working hours: It is a part time position; 25-30 hours/week - and our opening hours are Monday - Sunday 9-20.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then upload a single pdf-file with your resume and cover letter incl. a photo here at The Hub. We screen candidates and arrange interviews at an ongoing basis so do not hesitate to apply.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
We want to take you from good to great.