The fashion industry is the second most polluting industry in the world. Technology is crucial for humankind to successfully address the climate crisis. Organic Basics is not only a direct-to-consumer brand, but an organization that wants to be proactive in finding technical solutions that can help build a better tomorrow and inspire change across the fashion industry as a whole. In Organic Basics we’re working with a transparent way of communicating, and are always working to get a deeper understanding of what we are doing, how we are doing it and why we are doing it. Often it's a very complex process, and it’s important to communicate this in a way that people can connect with and make sense of what we do — through great storytelling.
Would you like to play a key part in creating the future of sustainable fashion? Then read on.
· You have a relevant degree in design, creative or art direction.
· +5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably within e-commerce or a d2c brand.
· You are a magical wizard in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. After Effects is a big plus).
· You have experience and/or a genuine interest in fashion and sustainability
· You have a genuine interest in telling stories and sharing knowledge about sustainability in fashion
· You are good at building strong relationships
· You are professionally proficient in English
· You are detail-oriented and extremely organized
· You have a great commercial understanding, and love working with processes.
· Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
· Entrepreneurial and can make things happen.
· Motivated by making a change in the second most polluting industry in the world and help create even more transparency in how the fashion industry works.
As our Creative Lead you will:
· Be responsible for overall creative work and art direction
· Drive the creative strategy, process and execution across all teams in Organic Basics
· Take leadership responsibility for the creative team
· Be a team player that knows how to get the most out of your other team members
· Maintain and develop Organic Basics’ visual universe and branding
· Conceptualize and produce product campaigns and branding campaigns for our channels
· Be responsible for scaling our performance marketing ad content
· Develop Organic Basics’ physical presence; pop-up stores and production of POS material and packaging.
· Direct and plan photoshoots together with the creative team, from concept development, to model and location scouting and image preparation for all channels.
What we offer:
· Healthy vegetarian catered lunch.
· Private Organic Basics yoga class every Thursday.
· Natural wine and good tunes every Friday.
· Monthly social activities.
· Unlimited organic coffee, energy drinks, tea, fruit and a selection of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks.
· A flat hierarchy and an entrepreneurial organisation with high ambitions.
· A challenging, fast-paced, and highly dynamic environment.
· High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
· Access to a big network of business partners, advisors, and professionals.
· An international and exciting working environment with employees from more than 15 different nationalities.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.