ABOUT THE ROLE
As Workplace Experience Manager in Onomondo, you'll be a cornerstone in the newly formed People & Culture team and as we're scaling hard these days you will play a pivotal role in making everything click and making the everyday magic. This goes for our physical for all of our current - and future - superstars!.
In your role, you are the first point of contact for our employees. You have full responsibility for the office management, as well as supporting the team in HR/recruitment regards. You make sure that everyone on the team enjoy coming into the office, from their first workday and forward, and that all visitors leave with a smile.
You are responsible for all the small things, that matter greatly. A thoughtful present on birthdays, arranging coffee tastings, or “take your family/pets to work” days, and all the other surprises that show we go the extra mile for our team. Moreover you are also involved in larger culture projects, like how we welcome new employees, new office space etc.
So are you ready to make our office run like clockwork and make onboarding processes smooth as butter?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assist in the hiring process of new employees
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Making sure new employees have a smooth onboarding
- In short; make everything click, make everyday magic!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Highly collaborative and social by nature
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A unique opportunity to make a big difference in a cool Copenhagen-based tech startup on a mission to conquer and connect the world through IoT. Your daily activities will vary, depending on the project that is underway, and you need to be someone who thrives on collaboration of ideas, and still be able to push projects through to the finish line. You’ll be working on projects that directly and immediately impact customers.
Onomondo is a purpose driven company with direct access to the founder team. In other words, you have the chance to kick ass, doing and achieving more than you ever have before. (And working more, but that’s another story.) In every role you’ll be launching features, closing customers, or otherwise seeing results—and, no matter what type of job you do next, these are incredible things to be able to tell future employers and future grandchildren.
Join a team of worldclass people, who are both great at what they do and love what they’re doing in a friendly, fun and collaborative team spirit. We’re in a top-notch co-working space in the heart of Copenhagen, we enjoy the trust and flexibility to do our very best work, and we love hanging out with each other and having fun.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED – HERE’S HOW IT GOES
1. Apply here
2. Screening phone interview
3. First interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
4. AdaptGRT test
5. Second interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.