Onomondo

DO YOU WANT TO... ... pin a Danish tech start-up on the world map by by enabling the 4th industrial revolution? THEN JOIN US IN ONOMONDO! Because in all modesty, that’s why we’re here 🚀 We champion device to cloud connectivity. Meaning we solve tele-challenges with tech. Simple, global, impactful, delightful and highly scalable tech. We're just about 1% done and we got Maersk and many more onboard already. Now, we're scaling to conquer the remaining 99%... … and we would love your talent, skills and experience on that journey!
Location Denmark
Website onomondo.com
Founded 2018
Employees 11-50
Industries IT & Software, SaaS, Telecommunications, IoT
Business model B2B
Funding state Seed

Working at
Onomondo

This job comes with several perks and benefits

Free lunch
Free lunch

Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.

Flexible working hours
Flexible working hours

Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.

Free coffee / tea
Free coffee / tea

Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.

Social gatherings
Social gatherings

Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.

Free friday beers
Free friday beers

Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.

Skill development
Skill development

We want to take you from good to great.

See all 11 benefits

Team

CEO & Co-founder

Michael Karlsen

CTO & Co-founder

Henrik Aagaard

CCO

Anders Buchmann

Head of Operations

Janus Lindau

Investors

VENTURES

Maersk Growth

I
VENTURES

InQvation

Open positions (5)

Social Media Specialist
Onomondo Copenhagen Full-time
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist
Onomondo Copenhagen Full-time
CRM Specialist - HubSpot
Onomondo Copenhagen Full-time
Commercial Operations Lead
Onomondo Copenhagen Full-time
Business Development Representative
Onomondo Copenhagen Full-time