ABOUT THE ROLE
As Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Onomondo, you are a key player in enabling our customers to succeed with Onomondo's connectivity services by onboarding new customers like a charm, caretaking and building strong customer relations to prevent churn and finally up-sell based on future customer needs to raise our ARR and CLV.
You'll work shoulder to shoulder with our current seasoned and technical CSM manager, refer directly to the CCO who's available for sparring any day and your ties into the sales team - and the Account Executives in particular - is a vital part of succeeding in your role.
This role is ideal for you if you’re skilled at building lasting business relations and is passionate about enabling global companies to succeed within the IoT space, which ultimately will benefit people, profit and the planet!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve high satisfaction, low churn and ever increasing CLV
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Representing and evangelizing Onomondo, product and vision in the most admirable way
- Feedback experience and insights from customers to both the Commercial and Development department in Onomondo for us to strengthen our product and VP on
- Delivering quality and tailored demonstrations of Onomondo to prospects based on their needs and priorities
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Curious to always learn more about our product/technology, and how it can help customers
- Take high degree of ownership and always walk that extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain pipeline data, customer dialogue etc in Hubspot CRM
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- +2 years of experience in similar experience within SaaS, B2B, tech or tele and in high-paced environment with a track record of creating actual customer success
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills (proficiency in English)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experienced user of CRM (HubSpot a plus) to manage sales pipeline and activities
- Acute self-awareness and desire to grow with our organization - personally and professionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, communication, negotiation, empathy
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A unique opportunity to make a big difference in a cool Copenhagen-based tech startup on a mission to conquer and connect the world through IoT. Your daily activities will vary, depending on the project that is underway, and you need to be someone who thrives on collaboration of ideas, and still be able to push projects through to the finish line. You’ll be working on projects that directly and immediately impact customers.
Onomondo is a purpose driven company with direct access to the founder team. In other words, you have the chance to kick ass, doing and achieving more than you ever have before. (And working more, but that’s another story.) In every role you’ll be launching features, closing customers, or otherwise seeing results—and, no matter what type of job you do next, these are incredible things to be able to tell future employers and future grandchildren.
Join a team of worldclass people, who are both great at what they do and love what they’re doing in a friendly, fun and collaborative team spirit. We’re in a top-notch co-working space in the heart of Copenhagen, we enjoy the trust and flexibility to do our very best work, and we love hanging out with each other and having fun.
YOU’RE INTERESTED – HERE’S HOW IT GOES
1. Apply here
2. Screening phone interview
3. First interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
4. AdaptGRT test
5. Second interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.