ABOUT THE ROLE
As Account Executive in Onomondo, you’ll play an integral part in driving direct growth and scaling the Onomondo business. You’ll work closely with the market analyst to quantify the right industries and generate lead lists, the BDR’s to qualify your leads, and you will partner with the Customer Success team to ensure post sale success when you’ve closed deals. Your team will be led by an awesome Sales Manager (search ongoing) and you’ll be working closely with the rest of the commercial team (Marketing and Customer Success) led by the CCO.
The sales team is the first of its kind in Onomondo and it’s expected to either grow or be straight up duplicated within 12 months pending the traction you’ll create! This role is ideal if you’re looking to take your career to the next level by selling a SaaS solution enabling global companies to succeed within the IoT space, which ultimately will benefit people, profit and the planet!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Meeting - or exceeding - your monthly KPI’s
- Representing and evangelizing Onomondo, product and vision in the most admirable way
- Identifying and understanding customer verticals, trends, goals, plans, challenges, timelines, budgets and stakeholders
- Managing complex enterprise sales that involves stakeholders from multiple departments and levels
- Demonstrating creativity, tenacity and contagious enthusiasm in directing and hunting your individual goals as well as the shared company vision
- Playing an active role in establishing and improving the customer acquisition process
- Delivering quality and tailored demonstrations of Onomondo to prospects based on their needs and priorities
- Forecasting accurately and maintaining pipeline data in Hubspot CRM
- Maintaining a high volume of daily communication; phone, email and video
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4-8 years of sales experience within SaaS, B2B, tech or tele and in a high-paced environment with a track record of consistently meeting/exceeding goals or quotas
- Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques and the ability to perform value-based sales and technical advisory
- A passion for tech and an understanding of IoT and the possibilities it provides for people, profit and the planet
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills (proficiency in English)
- Experienced user of CRM (HubSpot a plus) to manage sales pipeline and activities
- Acute self-awareness and desire to grow with our organization - personally and professionally
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, communication, negotiation, empathy
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A unique opportunity to make a big difference in a cool Copenhagen-based tech startup on a mission to conquer and connect the world through IoT. Your daily activities will vary, depending on the project that is underway, and you need to be someone who thrives on collaboration of ideas, and still be able to push projects through to the finish line. You’ll be working on projects that directly and immediately impact customers.
Onomondo is a purpose driven company with direct access to the founder team. In other words, you have the chance to kick ass, doing and achieving more than you ever have before. (And working more, but that’s another story.) In every role you’ll be launching features, closing customers, or otherwise seeing results—and, no matter what type of job you do next, these are incredible things to be able to tell future employers and future grandchildren.
Join a team of worldclass people, who are both great at what they do and love what they’re doing in a friendly, fun and collaborative team spirit. We’re in a top-notch co-working space in the heart of Copenhagen, we enjoy the trust and flexibility to do our very best work, and we love hanging out with each other and having fun.
YOU’RE INTERESTED – HERE’S HOW IT GOES
1. Apply here
2. Screening phone interview
3. First interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
4. AdaptGRT test
5. Second interview (face to face preferred, pending Corona)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.