ABOUT THE COMPANY
Effectmakers is a leading software vendor in the field of business planning and trade promotion management. The company was founded in 2011 and until today has a well-proven track record with 1000+ active users in major consumer goods companies around Europe. To support our future growth, we are expanding our team with ambitious people.
Do you have a passion for working with software systems and want to develop them to perfection? Then this could be the job for you.
We are looking for smart and ambitious Software Developers to build and implement functional programs. You will be part of our development team and coordinate with the whole business team to develop, implement and support throughout the software lifecycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
· Application Development for Effectmakers software solution BMS.
· User interface development.
· Database development.
· Integration engine development based on SQL and .NET for automizing ETL.
· Automation of Microsoft Analysis Cube deployment.
· Reviewing current systems.
· Producing detailed specifications and descriptions of the program codes.
· Testing the product in controlled, real environments before going live.
· Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
· Code and test software based upon software specifications and design.
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time frames.
· Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
· Prepare design documentation.
· Support customer-witnessed testing.
· Maintain and improve the performance of the existing software.
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
· Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
You will be working with Microsoft technologies, especially SQL Server and Visual Studio.NET.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information technology, Software engineering or relevant is required. Master’s degree is a plus.
· 3+ years of experience preferably in business information systems.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English is a must.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
· Good understanding of projects from the perspective of both the client and the business.
· Being flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
· Strong attention to detail.
In addition, we will expect that you will specialize in at least 2 of the areas below:
1) BI development
a. SSAS Tabular cube development
b. Data science
2) System integration and DevOps
a. Interface development
c. Automization / ETL
d. Azure operations
e. SQL Agent
f. System monitoring
3) System analysis and data modeling & database programming
a. Analyzing and documenting work processes
b. Database design
c. Performance tuning
d. SQL Server, Azure
4) UX design and application
a. UX development
b. Programming application logic
c. Window Forms development
d. Support customer-witnessed testing.
Furthermore, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a natural curiosity for knowledge and development, and with logical thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience, as well as, a personal development career path. A good and relaxed work environment in the center of Copenhagen, area of Kødbyen. Moreover, we are an international company where we communicate in English both internally and with our customers.
If you think that this is interesting for you, please send your Cover Letter and CV. We conduct ongoing interviews, so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.