- Provide actionable insights to support decision-making
- Ensure a seamless data experience for the entire organization
- Help develop and track KPIs to elevate our business-IQ
- Automate the generation of recurring financial and operational performance reports
- Own forecasting and budgeting models underpinning strategy formation in Undo
- Work in close collaboration with data scientists to develop the data foundation for Undo’s machine learning efforts
- 2+ years of experience in business intelligence/business analytics
- Solid data intuition
- Proven SQL skills
- Proven Excel skills
- Experience in building out dashboards and reporting
- Experience working with financials
- Extraordinary curiosity
- Loves getting shit done
- Loves a fast-paced, warm and humorous environment
- Python/R Skills
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience working with Looker
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out <3
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.