Full Stack Developer For An Innovative Music Platform

Salary Competitive
Equity To be negotiated

Do you want to be a part of a startup company that sells music sample packs from major producers who have worked with artists such as Justin Bieber, Drake, Kanye West, Travis Scott, and many more? 

At BuyLoops, we are looking for a new partner and full stack developer, who wants to help us finishing our platform using our existing UI/UX designs. The platform is 80 % finished, but we are looking for the right person to help us with the remaining 20%. We are planning on launching our platform Q3 2024. It is an advantage, not a requirement if you also have an interest in music.

BuyLoops aims to be one of the leading platforms where producers can buy and sell sample packs without having to worry about the legal complications that are usually related to sampling music. We are a company that focuses on quality over quantity and primarily works with producers who are already well-established within the music industry. 

As a full stack developer at BuyLoops, you will be working closely with our team consisting of our music industry executive, technical director, and our CEO, who is also a music producer. We prioritize our onboarding process to make sure you feel confident and safe in solving your tasks. We have a casual working environment where we value the well-being of our employees.

We hope that you:

  • Have +3 years of experience

  • Have an innovative mindset and are interested in being a part of a startup company

  • Are able to jump into an existing project that is close to being finished

Your tasks and responsibilities will include:

Amazon AWS:

  • VPC Setup

  • EC2 instances

  • Amazon RDS (MySQL databaser)

  • CodePipeline (Continuous Deployment)

  • Load Balancing

  • Amazon CDN (Content Delivery Networking)

  • S3

  • Lambda

  • SES (Email service)


  • Golang (Gin & other frameworks)


  • AWS CodeBuild setup (config files etc.)



  • ReactJS

  • REST API Calls

Our platform/codebase consists of the following:

  • 100% cloud-based infrastructure using AWS with both servers, databases, code deployment etc.

  • APIs to Dashboard

  • APIs to our website homepage

  • Reactive HTML + CSS Dashboard

  • Reactive HTML + CSS website homepage

We offer:

  • The opportunity to influence and develop our product and add the work to your portfolio.

  • Working with a platform that has 50,000 users and whose creators provide music to A-list artists like Justin Bieber and Bad Bunny.

  • Collaboration with the developer of apps such as the Danish Driver's License App, Danish Health Insurance App, and Vivino, as well as Grammy-winning music industry executives and producers.

  • Physical and virtual sparring from colleagues, with a focus on ensuring that you get the most out of the internship.

Who are we and what to expect:

We are a small team consisting of a music producer, a developer, and two music executives. Each of the four of us has different competencies that we contribute to the company. As a result, you will be able to quickly make your mark on our product and platform and have close and direct contact with decision-makers and decision-making processes. As our platform is live you will be able to see your work unfold day by day and observe your impact on the process from a music idea being created to being sold on our platform to being heard worldwide via music streaming platforms.

We are conducting continuous interviews with the intention of securing a developer at the earliest opportunity. If you are prepared to embrace this challenge and become an integral part of our thrilling journey, kindly submit your application and CV.

For more information or questions please contact us at al@buyloops.com or phone number +4520208463

Perks and benefits

This job comes with several perks and benefits

Near public transit
Near public transit

Free office snacks
Free office snacks

Remote work allowed
Remote work allowed

Free coffee / tea
Free coffee / tea

Work life balance
Work life balance

Flexible working hours
Flexible working hours

See all 7 benefits

Working at

Buyloops is a modern music platform selling licenses to loops and samples used by artists like Justin Bieber, Bad Bunny, Chris Brown etc Working out of Copenhagen, Denmark Buyloops started in 2020 with the V1 and are in August 2023 launching the V2 of the platform with a complete rebuild platform with focus on creating the best possible experience for the customer while creating as much value for our composers and producers.

Read more about Buyloops

company gallery image