Sales and marketing student
Are you interested in sales and marketing? Does the idea of working at a smaller AI start-up excite you? Do you have trust in science, and do you want to help us revolutionize the speed of creating scientific evidence, fight fake news, and increase evidence-based innovation? Then you might be the student we are looking for!
We are looking for a part time student for marketing and sales to help Silvi.ai on the next step of our business journey.
Who is Silvi.ai? Silvi.ai is a software platform which summarizes scientific evidence in a fast and scientifically rigorous way using machine learning and artificial intelligence. More specifically, the Silvi.ai platform enables faster and fully updated systematic literature reviews to support evidence generation by scientists. We need you to help us spread that message and increase our sale.
What will you do?
Your primary goal will be to encourage the use of our software license. Silvi.ai is currently sold both to Pharma companies, health authorities, universities, and to individual scientists and students. We need you to help us spread that message and increase our sales.
· You will be involved in all parts of the sales and marketing processes from Market Research to contacting potential customers.
· You will lead our market research and sales analyses.
· You will develop and maintain our homepage and SoMe accounts.
· You will contribute to the further development of our sales strategy globally.
· You will support our direct contact and sale to potential customers.
· You will support a holistic approach to marketing and sales of our license.
Who are you?
You have a couple of years left of your studies in business administration, marketing, or sales at CBS, UCPH, KEA, or a similar institution.
· You have a sea of ideas and the ambitions and confidence to go through with them.
· You may have experience from a similar position or have worked with marketing and sale of licenses before.
You understand and communicate fluently in both English and Danish.
· You are comfortable with the large amount of independence which comes from working in a start-up where everybody’s contribution is super important.
· You live within commuting distance to our office in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen
· You enjoy following a task from beginning to end and you don't stop until the task is done.
· You love to laugh with your colleagues at the office.
· You have a global view on business and want to understand many different markets.
We offer you:
· 10-20 hours a week
· A company culture with huge freedom, no micromanagement, and 100% focus on results.
· A company where we have a clear vision on ‘doing good’ by improving the availability of scientific evidence.
· A "family first" company culture where a good work-life balance is a priority, with room for flexible hours around exams etc.
· A diverse company at its core that celebrates all ages, genders, geographies, and qualifications.
Salary: Starting salary 170 DKK an hour, depending on your qualifications
Preferred start: as soon as possible.
Silvi.ai is based at Islands Brygge in Copenhagen, where you will be expected to spend most of your working hours. You can read more about Silvi here: silvi.ai
Application and contact Send an application and a CV here on The Hub. For further information call CEO Tove Holm- Larsen at the number below.
Deadline for application: October 6th 2023
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.