Student Frontend Developer
Are you passionate about developing software with high focus on ease of use? Does the idea of working in a smaller AI start-up excite you? Do you have trust in science, and do you want to join us in revolutionizing the speed of creating scientific evidence, fighting fake news, and increasing evidence-based innovation? Then you might be the student we are looking for!
We are looking for a Student Frontend Developer to become part of our development team at Silvi.ai.
Who is Silvi.ai? Silvi.ai is a software platform which summarizes scientific evidence in a fast and scientifically rigorous way using machine learning and artificial intelligence. More specifically, the Silvi.ai platform enables faster and fully updated systematic literature reviews to support evidence generation by scientists.
What will you do?
As Student Frontend Developer you will be part of our highly dedicated and skilled development team on-site in our Copenhagen office. You will support our joined effort in developing the Silvi.ai platform to become as easy to use as possible, while striking a balance between functionality and simplicity.
· You will write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code & review the code of other team members.
· You will support our work in optimizing Silvi.ai’s speed and scalability.
· You will cooperate closely with our back-end developers.
· You will debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and make performance optimizations.
Who are you?
You have a couple of years left of your studies as a software developer.
You may have experience with frontend development from other companies.
You have experience with frontend programming using JS frameworks such as Vue.JS or React.js and other tools such as Webpack, TypeScript or NPM.
You are motivated by improving user experience and helping the user reduce their manual workload by utilizing machine learning and natural language processing.
You are curious at heart and are interested in learning about new scientific domains (e.g., evidence based medical treatment of patients)
You are fluent in English and may speak Danish.
You live within commuting distance to our office in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen, and have a Danish working permit.
· You are comfortable with the large amount of independence which comes from working in a start-up where everybody’s contribution is super important.
· You love to laugh with your colleagues at the office.
We offer you:
· 10-20 hours a week
· A company culture with huge freedom, no micromanagement, and 100% focus on results.
· A company where we have a clear vision on ‘doing good’ by improving the availability of scientific evidence.
· A "family first" company culture where a good work-life balance is a priority, with room for flexible hours around exams etc.
· A diverse company at its core that celebrates all ages, genders, geographies, and qualifications.
Salary: Starting salary 170 DKK an hour, depending on your qualifications
Preferred start: as soon as possible.
Silvi.ai is based at Islands Brygge in Copenhagen, where you will be expected to spend most of your working hours. You can read more about Silvi here: silvi.ai
Application and contact
Send an application and a CV here on The Hub.
For further information about the job call CTO Rasmus Hvingelby at the number below.
Deadline for application: September 25th 2023
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.