Would you like an ambitious internship in a venture-backed startup and help to design the future of robotics and AgTech?
Seasony believes that robotics and automation are the keys to the future of indoor farming. Our goal is to enable vertical farming to be profitable, scalable, and efficient, and pave the way for a sustainable agricultural transformation. We have developed the autonomous mobile robot Watney – tailored to the requirements of modern indoor farms.
You’ll be part of our product team working to research, design, and test the digital interfaces between human users with the Watney robots, incl our Seasony OS web app and data visualization interfaces.
In this role, you can expect to be part of the early development process moving from discovery, conceptualization to testing. You will be working closely with our head of strategy and our software development team, being hands-on in going from design to development.
1. Degree in UI/UX designing or in a related field or completed course in Interactive Design or a similar field
2. Experience using Figma for design and prototyping either by yourself or in teams
3. Previous experience in UI/UX design
4. Can work independently
5. You are highly structured and proactive, and you have interpersonal skills
6. Fluent in English - written and spoken
You are comfortable and/or experienced working with
· Working with and following a design guideline
· Working with and potentially expanding our design system
· Solicit and implement feedback from internal stakeholders
· Planning user test and implementing user feedback into your design
It is a plus if you
· Have worked in teams with frontend or full-stack developers
· Application design and experience
What do we offer:
· A lot more responsibility and impact than you will experience in internships with agencies and bigger companies
· An exciting internship in a small and agile team with an open and international culture
· Proactive coaching and development from your manager and the team
· A workplace in an innovation hub in Trifolium, Copenhagen
· Several social activities with the team throughout the year
The internship is unpaid, and the duration will be set to match the requirements set by your line of study.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.