At Muri, we want to change perceptions about what No & Low drinks can be. We do not make alcoholic ‘substitutes’, but challenge ourselves to create drinks that have such craft, complexity and deliciousness that people love them regardless of their ABV.
We find and forage exceptional ingredients, then use our culinary experience in some of the best restaurants and drinks companies in the world to blend drinks that defy categorization.
We are sold in some of the best restaurants and bars around the world, and we have ambitious growth plans. We are now looking for new fun members to join our team and help us grow our mission.
Sales Manager – Northern Europe
Muri is seeking a driven and successful Sales Manager to work directly with the Founder. The primary focus of this position is driving new business through premium sales, including high-end premium retailers, restaurants, hotels and event organisers in Northern Europe.
This individual must have confidence, enthusiasm, and passion in selling premium non-alcoholic drink products to both businesses and individuals. As the first dedicated sales position in our company, we will look to this individual to drive best practices, set standards, and help create the sales culture for the company as it grows.
· Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over the phone.
· Maintain organized and accurate records of all touchpoints with clients and prospects, proactively managing sales pipeline.
· Meet weekly outside sales appointment expectations, setting face-to-face meetings with business owners.
· Target individual non-alcoholic drink buyers in premium locations and discuss subscription opportunities.
· Entertain premium prospects at retailers, restaurants and hotels.
· Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
· Significant ambassadorial duties, including tastings and delivering product training to customers.
· Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual goals.
· Continually bring new ideas and initiatives to management to help better the entire sales department.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, with either Danish or German also mandatory.
· Strong work ethic and drive to excel.
· Strong background in selling premium beverage or food products in high end markets.
· Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in beverage sales.
· Open to develop Scandinavian and other international markets.
· Ability to adjust to ever changing internal and external situations.
· Commitment to working as long and hard as necessary to achieve personal and company goals, including developing the Scandinavian markets.
· Bachelors degree in related field.
· 2+ years of outstanding performance in a sales position selling premium products, ideally in food & drink.
· Proficiency in basic computer software programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Most of all, it is important that you are fun and have a sense of humour. We are a small, high performing team and it is important we all bring good energy and keep the brewery a fun place to work. Positivity, laughs, and a banging Spotify playlist will be looked upon favourably.
· Work hours will vary but mainly fall between 08.30 – 17.00. Lunch is provided.
· The role will be based in our brewery Kattegatvej, Nordhavn. Some home working will be possible.
· Extensive travel required
· Salary & commission is dependent on experience.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.