Have you ever looked at a website and thought to yourself that it seemed like it had been thrown together in 5 min? Where are the sharp images? Why is that text impossible to read on mobile? Why is this button flashing uncontrollably?
At The Org we take pride in putting our website technology front and center! With more than 1.5M monthly page views our universal web app creates the frame for how modern companies brand themselves, hire great talent and align their employees through a transparent org chart.
We're a dedicated team of frontend developers looking our next colleague to take charge and lead the next big feature releases we have planned for 2022!
As a senior frontend developer at The Org you'll take ownership of a feature track and technically lead the implementation of it. This could be taking charge of launching a new separate data platform and payment solution for our premium users or driving the implementation of any of the other initiatives including:
Building out our jobs platform to make a visible impact on how companies hire
Building out our content platform "Insights" to drive a more engaged readership
Building out our internal admin platform to sustain efficiency and usability in our QA work
Redesigning of how we load and render hierarchical org charts at scale and enable realtime collaboration through websockets and GraphQL subscriptions
Continuing our strive for developer quality of life and and platform performance including: Deeper Typescript integrations, code splitting, lazy loading, e2e and unit tests.
Part of the role will also be helping build the team by conducting technical interviews and both creating and reviewing assignments.
You have professional experience writing robust production ready code and taking it live. Maybe you have cool portfolio site or have worked on your own concept in the past.
You will go the extra mile to ensure features are delivered at a high quality and you're reactive to fix bugs
You are curious, like to experiment with new ideas and enjoy solving problems. You are open-minded and have a good feel for when to move fast over building an extendable long term solution.
Working in a team comes natural to you, you are easy to work with and value others' input.
You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
Our company values
1. Do the dishes - We value people that put the team first and do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes that might mean you literally need to do the dishes
2. Go for it! - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. We take ownership and passionately seize opportunities to create, to learn, and to grow. We run towards a problem, rather than away from it, and fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
3. Be a contrarian - We dare to go against popular beliefs and seek out principle-first solutions over incremental progress. We aim to find the best solution, not the obvious one or the one that’s been found by others before.
4. “Hygge” - A Danish word meaning “cozy”, “belonging” or “togetherness”, representing the way we treat our office community. We value diversity and seek out people who want to join the “hygge”.
5. Transparency starts here - We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent. We lead by example, and operate honestly and transparently, to show the world the value of transparency in business
Competitive salary and equity package
5 weeks of paid vacation
Awesome benefits: Headspace subscription, mental health services, fitness stipend, professional development budget, generous parental leave plan, commuter benefits, and more!
Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace
Lunches and a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
International travel opportunities
This role is expected to be an L2 technical CPH position. Please see our salary ranges here. The Org is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company supports diversity and inclusion in its core values and does not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law or local ordinance. When necessary, the company will reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities if the person is otherwise qualified to safely perform all of the essential functions of the position. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.