We are looking for an experienced E-commerce director to join us on board one of our newest investments - Willums.eu
Willums is a Danish environmentally conscious company, with a focus on Danish design and Danish-produced products. Here you have the opportunity to put your own stamp on your new furniture, kitchen, bathroom, etc. Our vision is that all our materials come from Danish suppliers. We are very concerned about taking care of the environment, which is why our products are recycled from kitchen preparations, as well as surplus materials thereof. Our designs are unique and of very high quality, which is reflected in our products. See more at: www.willums.eu
In this role, you will have the responsibility for driving our online sales internationally and later globally and the opportunity to be a leader in a newly established role at Willums. You will be working closely with the Founder and the central team of Blazar, while heading the marketing team in the journey to achieve excellence within digital marketing. We are looking for someone who is motivated and gets a “kick” out of building e-commerce capabilities while executing and proving results.
You will be given a high level of freedom in steering your area – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Furthermore, you will get the unique opportunity to work from Blazar's main office in Central Copenhagen, where you will have access to experts within all fields of D2C e-commerce.
Duties & responsibilities
- Management of B2C e-commerce platforms
- Management of online digital campaigns
- Optimization of conversion rate through website and user experience improvements
- Management of website development teams
- Development and tests of new marketing channels (e.g. Snapchat, Tiktok, Youtube etc.)
- Development and management of international affiliate programs
- Develop global expansion strategy
- Deep experience and know-how within e-commerce
- A proven track record of successfully handling e-commerce within a start-up to mid-size company, with multiple functions and responsibilities
- Know-how and experience with performance marketing
Desired personal characteristics
- You are a go-getter/executer
- You have a positive mindset – even when things get tough
- You’re tech-savvy
- You’re organized, yet you also thrive in chaos
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with an e-commerce company
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with leading a team
For further information contact Kasper Smidt, kks @ blazarcapital.com
We look forward to hearing from you and we will initiate job interviews as soon as we find suited applicants
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.