Who We Are
sani nudge is a Copenhagen-based global healthcare technology company. Our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of global death. We design and market the only comprehensive hand-hygiene performance system that combines sensor networks with nudging technology to provide healthcare institutions a long-term, cost-effective solution.
Why we need you
You are a driven team player, strong communicator, and problem solver. In this role, you will lead our strategic sales efforts across Europe with our reputed Sales Partners. This will be accomplished with excellent people management skills and a diplomatic balance of resource management across stakeholders. You will be a part of training and guiding our emerging markets to success.
Who you are
By utilizing your excellent people management skills, analytical mindset, and positive approach to problem-solving, you will help our sales partners in your dedicated markets reach their targets.
· Ensure sales targets are met monthly for your dedicated markets in Europe
· Develop and execute strategies to accelerate our sales
· Ensure sales forecast and pipeline are up to date
· Operate as the primary point of contact for all matters specific to our sales partners in your markets.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our stakeholders
· Participate in sales meetings with end customers together with sales partners
· Develop, manage and have training sessions with partner employees
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your day-to-day sales partner contacts
· Facilitate engagement between partners and the sani nudge team such as the sales organization, implementation team as well as executive leadership
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner needs and objectives
· Analyse and report on key account metrics in our CRM-system
What you will need to be successful
2+ years of key account management or other sales related experience
A mentality and personal life that thrives in coexistence with a fast pace work-life.
An infectiously positive attitude
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively in English at all levels of an organization
Strong project management, analytical, and presentation skills
Ability to identify customer needs and provide a proper rationale for utilizing internal business capabilities to solve problems
Independent, self-motivated, and adept at developing internal and external relationships
Strong customer service focus, work ethic, and attention to detail are critical to success in this position
· Ongoing education
· Competitive salary + commission
· Company paid pension
· Company trips
· International and diverse environment
· Flat leadership hierarchy
· Energetic and fun working culture
The position is full-time at your preferred location and the start date is in September/October 2021.
More About Sani Nudge
You should apply for a job at sani nudge if you want to build your career in a fast-moving, intense company with experts in patient safety.
Company facts: We have more than 5,000 active sensors installed in hospitals. They have registered +2,000,000 hand sanitizations and +100,000 patient interactions. They help +3,000 healthcare workers ensure proper hand hygiene compliance to more than 20,000 patients each day. We help hospitals and nursing homes in 12 European countries have clean hands when treating patients.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.