We are currently seeking an ambitious and skilled Intern to support our business development team at MXNEY. The intern will be responsible for assisting the business with general administrative tasks, planning strategic projects, and self-sufficiently drive operational tasks within the business.
The goal of the internship is for the intern to become educated within the ecommerce industry, business strategy and to develop a general understanding of business operations. You can expect a dedicated and social office environment and guidance throughout the entire internship.
We are funding ecommerce entrepreneurs without taking equity
Ecommerce is booming. However, many players are still faced with two fundamental challenges – Accessing capital and strategically investing into growth.
MXNEY uses live data insights to solve these challenges and provide ecommerce businesses with the ability and confidence to spend for growth through financing and dedicated growth support.
We are a venture-backed startup that is passionate about helping ecommerce entrepreneurs succeed. You'll be joining a fast-paced and collaborative team environment that is facing many exciting opportunities as we scale our business.
What will you do?
As Intern, you will be an essential part of further developing our business operations and ultimately our overall growth. The internship will consist of two pillars: Firstly, the intern will get the opportunity to directly support and work within the daily operations of the company getting valuable insights into everyday work life. Secondly, the intern will drive a strategic project within the company that may include but is not limited to market research, process optimization, or strategic positioning, depending on the intern's interests and business needs.
On a daily basis you can expect to:
· Assist in updating processes and procedures as needed through self-carried out research and planning
· Be responsible for your own operational tasks that may include but is not limited to reaching out to potential clients, supporting our tech team with product development, or monitoring our clients performance
· Preparing various reports on market trends
· Perform data entry and analysis tasks
· Completing routine office duties such as transferring calls and taking messages, processing mail, filing, and typing various correspondences
· Perform additional projects upon request (if needed)
The position is a full-time unpaid internship for 1 month. Upon completion of the internship, the intern may be offered to continue for another month if both parties agree.
· Plan to pursue or currently pursuing a degree or career within eBusiness, Business administration, data analytics, ecommerce or similar
· Have a strong interest in building businesses, ecommerce, fintech
· Possess a High School degree
· Can productively balance autonomy and task commitments
· Have a continuous learning mindset
· Are proficient in spreadsheet software (such as excel and google sheets)
· Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
· Have the ability to exchange information clearly and concisely
· Have excellent presentation skills
Does this sound like a perfect match? Then don't hesitate to apply and send us:
· Short cover letter (max. one page)
Please combine both documents into one pdf file and upload them through the CV upload button.
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be looking forward to your application!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.