Salary Competitive

About us

We are a fast growing SaaS start-up, and we are ready to expand with another Junior Analyst in our reporting and growth department by July. We work with clients in multiple industries, for example: insurance, telecom, and energy.

bmetric is a young company, where you will have great opportunities to earn responsibility and have an impact on the course forward. We recently received a large investment, and we are preparing for a growth adventure!

We provide the technology, service, and expertise to help businesses establish and optimise their contact strategy through omnichannel management. The main areas we help our customers in are:

  • Lead gathering

  • Sales efficiency

  • UX improvements

  • User journey insights

  • Call reduction

 

The position

The backbone of our service is data, and that's where you come into the picture. We use data to continuously analyse, test, and optimise our solutions for our customers.

Around 80 % of the tasks and projects you would be working with are commercially minded, while the remaining 20 % are more technical. This means that you will spend more time making intuitive performance reports in Excel for customers, than you will do python programming.

As our Junior Analyst your main responsibilities will be:

  • Ad hoc data analysis for both internal and external stakeholders

  • Timely delivery of periodic performance reports to our customers

  • Working closely together with our Data Scientist to establish and maintain in depth data analyses.

 

About you

We imagine you recently finished your studies and are eager to work in a dynamic workplace

To match the required skills and mindset for this position, you should:

  • Be able to speak and write in fluent English (Danish is not required)

  • Have a general understanding and interest in business and data

  • Have a keen eye for detail

  • Be ready to learn about new systems and technologies

  • Be able to use data to solve business problems: To answer complex questions, aid decision-making, and deliver value to our customers

  • Know the basics of Excel, SQL, and preferably a BI tool like Tableau or Power BI.


We encourage you to apply regardless of having a bachelor’s or a master’s degree.

bmetric will be expanding further in the coming future, thus, if we’ve caught your interest, while not matching your profile entirely, don’t hesitate to send your application regardless. We will be needing more curious talent.

The position is full time with the start date being as soon as possible. We aim for either the 1st or 15th July. Send in your application soon, as we’ll start the screening process after the first applications have been received.

For more information or questions please contact us at adam@bmetric.com or phone number +4531403780

Perks and benefits

This job comes with several perks and benefits

Free coffee / tea
Free coffee / tea

Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.

Near public transit
Near public transit

Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.

Social gatherings
Social gatherings

Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.

Free office snacks
Free office snacks

Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.

Free friday beers
Free friday beers

Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.

Skill development
Skill development

We want to take you from good to great.

See all 7 benefits

Working at
bmetric

Bmetric is a full-service technology start-up that makes customer journeys - and data - work better for trusted brands across Europe. Our service and technology operate in a space between websites and call centres, a space in which businesses often lack the data and actionability to incentivise customer return. Bmetric technologies provide cross-channel data and apply machine learning to promote specific sales and service goals for our customers by repairing and enhancing customer experiences.

Read more about bmetric

Similar jobs

Sustainability Specialist
Nøie ApS Copenhagen Full-time
Customer Insights Analyst
Neurons Inc Copenhagen Full-time
Product Analyst
Nøie ApS Copenhagen Full-time
Data insights specialist
MuteBox Vejle Full-time
Fuldtidspraktikant til IT- og finance-opgaver
Bonsai Institute Charlottenlund Full-time