Ready for an adventure?
Vove is an early stage, industry redefining start-up that is disrupting the DTC market.
convenient sustainability doesn’t exist and we’re here to change that!
Vove offers consolidated, cost saving, reusable and effective home and personal care products. Through an innovative approach we have created products that are easier to get, easier to use and easier to dispose of. We’re empowering consumers with data by letting them know their exact consumption needs and footprint of each product through a index-based score. All enabled by a new approach to the use of tech in the buying process.
We're starting this off this the most sustainable consumer cleaning and laundry products in the world available for D2C, D2B and B2B.
Simply put: Vove offers consolidated next-generation consumer products. Empowering consumers with the use of technology.
We are dedicated to building a diverse team to help grow and develop Vove. As we are just starting out we are looking for people that want to grow with the company and help build a brighter future together.
We are looking for smart, innovative, hardworking individuals to join our team to help us go to market and scale fast!
If you are interested in sustainability and shaping the future of consumption please keep reading!
We are now looking for an person with experience in full-stack development to join our founding team. This role will work directly with the CEO and will be instrumental in defining and implementing our ongoing efforts to build and scale both our internal and customer facing tech efforts to grow the business.
Who you are:
- Have a deep understanding of the digital landscape
- You have a computer science background, or have acquired good knowledge on software engineering principles, design patterns, basic algorithms, etc.
- You are confident in presenting your ideas, technical vision, and designs to other team members and stakeholders
- You have deep familiarity with different programming languages and their major uses
- You have natural ambition for personal responsibility, willingness to take risks and courage for new ideas.
- You are curious by nature and want to learn new things and have an impact
- You work well in a team and collaborate effectively
What you’ll do:
- Create the first iterations and MVP for two projects.
- Iterate and execute the engineering development as well as related company roadmap.
- building and leading an engineering team with the goal of solving real problems of.
- Take full ownership for product development and all other technical aspects
- Designing and developing APIs
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating, maintaining, enhancing, and refining systems and features
- Optimizing performance and scalability as necessary to meet the business goals
- Planning the next product version and tech updates
- Handling tech tasks concerning first product iteration
- Responsible for technologies that grow the business and maintain our competitive advantage
- Good knowledge of data science & data infrastructure is a plus
- Experience in front-end and back-end web development
- You have previously worked with at a corporate, scale or start up.
- You have experience and work have developed, for either the back-end, front-end, or the full-stack to show
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, someone who wants to be engaged in a market and company that will drive positive change in the world and help shape the future of sustainability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a visionary who is interested in joining an innovative start-up in the green space.
You will be part of the founding team and treated as our equal. We've kept a significant chunk of shares for you. We are close to our first round of funding that will fund a full-fledged team and bring us to marked ready to scale! We expect you to commit with everything you so we can become a dominant player in this market.
We expect you to have sufficient saving to support yourself for the first short period as you will be compensated with a competitive equity package until our first successful funding round. If you think you have what it takes, but don’t tick every box please reach out, as we are looking for a person rather than a CV.
Please reach out to us so we can answer any questions you might have!For more information or questions please contact us
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.