Avallone is looking for a product manager with a solid understanding of how to transform customer needs into an outstanding product solving the pain of our customers. You bring a solid understanding of how to run a product development process including the use of impactful tools and methods.
You will act as a strong integrator between the needs of our current and future customers and our great team. You will be the go-to person who is continuously in front of knowing what will help our customers and you have a solid eye on the latest development within your area of expertise. You are exceptionally good at integrating these insights into your recommendations when discussing the product development with your colleagues and ensures that everyone around you understands the vision and direction for the product.
In Avallone, we think that great achievements come through joint efforts. You will have very close collaboration across the organization with the Product-, Customer Success-, Research & Development- and our Sales team. As part of this collaboration, we expect you to take on the role as the one asking the tough questions coming from a solid customer-centric mindset. Equally important you have a genuine interest and curiosity in understanding the thinking and input from your colleagues that at the very end results in an outstanding user experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS startup with a true opportunity to set your footprint.
Role & responsibilities
● Own one or more products end-to-end
● Make sure the product roadmap ties to the company strategy
● Accountable for a continuous development of the product roadmap
● Ensures a customer-centric and product-led mindset
● Develop the product process and keeps it updated
● Ensure data-driven decision making around the product development, and balance this with
● Be an ambassador for agile work practices and communicating this to the rest of the
● Collaborate with Research &Development to help define OKRs and track outcomes regularly
● Plan, run, and assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
● Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products
● 5+ years of experience within Product management
● Pragmatic in striking a balance between short term gains and long term strategic ambitions
● Has a customer-centric and problem-solving mindset
● Ability to clearly create and communicate the product vision
● Takes a proactive lead in setting the right activities into motion
● Passionate about keeping up with the latest development within area of expertise
● Familiar with agile frameworks
● Strong communication skills in English both oral and in writing
● Experience within the regulatory and compliance area considered an advantage
● Experience with startups or AML/Compliance is an advance
If you find this job of interest please apply via this job posting and include a cover letter and your CV no later than 11 June 2021. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions about the position please contact VP of Product Sune Warberg Clausen on
+45 25 10 17 44. We are looking forward to hear from you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.