At Knowledge Gate, we help companies find answers to their most business-critical questions by connecting them to industry experts for micro-consultations. This kind of service has been used by Investment Firms and Management Consultancies on a daily basis for over half a century. Our vision is to take the somewhat opaque ‘Expert Network’ service to the life sciences market, which is one of the most knowledge-intense industries in the world. Exceeding any expectations during our Proof-of-Business phase, we are well-funded, and are currently entering the most exciting part of our journey -hypergrowth.
KGG offers a unique opportunity to deep dive into the world of life sciences by connecting you with a wide range of companies ranging from pharmaceuticals to research organizations to help them answer mission-critical questions using our proven methods and tools to source top experts. Throughout the company, we combine execution rigor and consultant-like management style with a scientific understanding of our client's needs in order to provide them with the exact knowledge they need. KGG prides itself in delivering a streamlined, yet custom-tailored solution resulting in highly actionable domain information.
As a Strategic Projects Manager you will be the main driver of our business growth and project fulfillment, by being the main contact person for our clients, and delivering top quality solutions for your life sciences, pharmaceutical, and medtech projects.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dual role supporting all aspects of client project scoping, development and closing, manage projects from start to finish and work hand-in-hand with clients to ensure the top quality level of service and deliverables
- Exposure to a range of functional responsibilities, including product development, research, business intelligence, and operations
- Direct reporting duties to the COO who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development. The project fulfillment department is the most rapidly growing unit offering a lot of exciting opportunities and an increase in responsibilities
- Lead customer retention efforts, thus growing KGG's recurring revenue margins
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience at an enterprise in the Life Sciences sector (preferably with pharmaceuticals)
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in CRM tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Demonstrated success in pitching projects and winning new business
- Natural curiosity, and a can-do attitude
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Full business proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree, or above in Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, or other Life Sciences-related study
What we offer:
- Thorough understanding of one of the most exciting and complex industries in the world
- The opportunity to gain access to a global network of life science enterprises
- A fair compensation package
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off-site activities
- Professional skills development
- A journey of a lifetime
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Strengthen your body with office yoga and handstands or leave your body in good hands by our masseuse.