Are you passionate about multimedia graphic design? Would you like to make a difference in a tech start-up, creating innovative solutions for EV charging? Then keep on reading!
FLEXeCHARGE is a software engineering start-up with teams in Copenhagen and Sønderborg that offers intelligent and customized load management solutions for EV charging. As a knowledge company, we are looking for a multimedia graphic student who helps our marketing team translate our complex technology into comprehensible visualizations. We offer you a one-month internship where you will learn about our industry, technology, and products and where we get to know you. After the training, you can start in a paid part-time student job position. Work hours are between 10-15 hours per week, and you can work remotely.
FLEXeCHARGE develops advanced load management software solutions for the electric vehicle charging industry. Our intelligent software solutions help better integrate the charging infrastructure into the grid to enable emission-free transportation. The FLEXeCHARGE software platform supports the charging various players in the market to customize their solution and differentiate in the market. The solution architecture emphasizes the development of Software as a Service (SaaS) business models and is easily adaptable to the requirements of specific user groups. www.flexecharge.com
Your main task will be to support the marketing and business development team in the generation of static and dynamic graphical content for our channels and presentations.
· Create graphical animations of our technology for our website and social media.
· Engage in the UI/UX design of our website and charging dashboards
· You are expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of our company DNA
You're likely pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Communication, Multimedia, or equivalent.
· You enjoy translating complex technological facts into compelling animations.
· You are curious about future technologies and creative with an eye for perfection.
· You are structured, take full responsibility, and are not afraid to execute on your own.
· You excel in communicating with many new people and love to do so.
· You are familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
· You are fluent and professional in written and oral English. Danish or German is a plus but not required.
What we offer you
You will help grow an innovative start-up company with multiple tasks and taking responsibility for your projects. You will be working alongside young and energetic start-up colleagues who enjoy creating new innovative energy solutions. We offer you to grow together with the company and provide the possibility to kickstart your career after your studies. This all comes with a steep learning curve, high flexibility in a market with enormous potential.
The application process
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. The position is open until the right candidates have been found. Please share a link to your portfolio with your CV.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.