Moonboon produce and sell high quality baby products. We are proud to provide and sell Danish Designed, sustainable and organic products, and we have recently been featured on National Danish TV. Moonboon is growing rapidly. We have progressed from a startup to a company with an impressive seven digit yearly revenue within the past year. We have expanded into retail stores, moved into new markets, and we have exciting new products in the pipeline. As we are in a thriving period of growth, we are now in need of a strong operational manager that can assist in running and scaling the business even further.
If you are interested in hearing the Moonboon story from the Founder, click on the following link (Danish): https://ivaerksaetterhistorier.dk/moonboon-fra-casting-bureau-til-loevens-hule/
Moonboon is at a really exciting stage. We have clear proof of concept and business, and are now in the process of scaling our model nationally and internationally. Moonboon has gone from the startup to growth-stage within a short period, which means processes and operations are now being professionalized and optimized to scale. This is where you come into the picture. We offer an opportunity to get onboard a fast-moving company, where the need for a COO is high and the spectrum of opportunities are broad. We feel that we are on a rocket ship that is about to take off, and are therefore looking for the right people to jump aboard before blast off.
It’s an opportunity to come onboard early, where operations, structures and culture is built collaboratively and not just managed. It’s an exciting possibility to be part of a team and company that is conquering the international market, while cementing itself as an iconic Danish brand. Moonboon is a place you will be happy, proud and excited to roll up your sleeves every day.
Duties & responsibilities
- Operations (Various responsibilities such as Finance, E-commerce, tech, inventory etc).
- Management & Leadership (You will function as the internal point of contact for our employees, international country managers, local sales people etc).
- Finance (You will be responsible for running all our finance overall).
- Experienced in working with Operations within e-commerce.
- Having overseen or handled a seven figure financial budget, or the proven ability to do so.
- A proven track record of successfully handling operations within a start-up to mid-size company, with multiple functions and responsibilities.
- ERP experience (Microsoft Business Central).
- Understanding the dynamics of scaling a tech system.
- Experienced with leading individuals and teams of different age groups.
Desired personal characteristics
- You’re an analytical thinker with the ability to understand root cause, logic flaws, etc.
- You possess the ability to establish clear direction and priorities and hold others accountable for successful outcomes.
- You have strong written and verbal Danish and English communications skills.
- You’re flexible and adaptable with a demonstrated ability to lead a nimble, lean organization.
- You have a positive mindset – even when things get tough.
- You’re organized, yet you also thrive in chaos.
- You’re tech-savvy.
- You are a go-getter/executer.
- At least 1 years experience with operations within an e-commerce company.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with leading a team.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.