Who are we?
SKARDE® was founded in 2018 and employs a broad team of ambitious people within software development, sales, product, and financing. The company has a professional board of directors and is following an ambitious (exponential) growth strategy. This entails rapid scaling of the product, customer base, organization, and a strong focus on external investor relations. SKARDE® is a spin-off business from one of the most successful and fastest-growing Procurement & Supply Chain management consultancies in Scandinavia, Prokura A/S.
Each day we see how organizations struggle with low-quality cost data and therefore navigate “blindly”. As a result, SKARDE® has developed a new and unique SaaS-based business development platform that helps businesses and public organizations to reach higher level of competitiveness through cost transparency and identification of cost optimization opportunities. The core of the platform is the business transactions (external spend) between companies - a monumental source to competitiveness, as external spend typically represents 50-70% of company revenue. SKARDE®’s value proposition, in short, is enablement of additional 3-8% cost reductions as well as freeing up business intelligence resources.
Our mission is to offer a state-of-the-art product that provides businesses with «real time» cost transparency and automated expert insights. The SKARDE® product has worldwide relevance and is aimed towards companies with revenues from 50 million EUR and all the way up to the largest enterprises. With so many businesses that may benefit from our help, our market is almost unlimited, and our growth potential enormous.
What will you be doing?
· As we are looking for multiple hires for this role, you may have the option of defining a narrower role than defined below (e.g., primary focus on activities related to client deliverables over procurement categorization, or vice versa).
· Testing software/client deliverables on functionality, performance, visuals, and stability.
· Analyze and categorize clients financial accounts.
· Analyze and categorize suppliers utilizing your procurement understanding.
· Support implementation team on client implementation projects.
· Interact with clients to validate understanding of supplier & accounting data.
· Support team with ad hoc tasks.
· 15-20 hours expected per week.
Who are you?
· You are currently a Student at the end of your bachelor’s degree (i.e., last year) or in the beginning of your master’s degree (i.e., first year).
· You are studying a field/program that is relevant for this position/role.
· You are a high-performer and can prove this through grade transcript(s) and/or work experience and other achievements.
· You have an eye for details and are driven by perfection.
· You have strong communication skills allowing you to clearly convey messages, written as well as verbal.
· You have a sound commercial and analytical mindset and leverage critical thinking to identify issues.
· You have relevant experience within the area of Finance/Procurement, which will help you better understand the product (a plus, but not a requirement).
· You have experience with QA/Testing (a plus, but not a requirement).
· You are independent, proactive, and not afraid to execute on your own.
· You thrive in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
· You are fluent and professional in Danish and English (written and oral).
Five great reasons to apply
1. You will refer directly to our Lead Implementation Strategist who is heading client implementations and operations.
2. You will be part of a small and entrepreneurial organization in rapid growth, which means that you can impact the definition of your current and future role.
3. We are emerging from best-practice management consultancy and have a strong focus on establishing the best possible learning environment for you.
4. We are a friendly, compassionate, and inventive team: one where we help each other out, have fun, and get results—together.
5. You will be offered a competitive salary.
We need you now!
Please send your cover letter, CV, and grade transcripts in a single PDF file. If you have any questions regarding the job profile, please contact SKARDE® Lead Implementation Strategist, Rasmus Egekjær.
Applications for this position close on April 23rd, 2021. We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.