Working in the Pricing and Data Science Team, you will be responsible for conceiving, building and improving Machine Learning models and products related to search ranking, image selection, demand forecasting, dynamic pricing. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, entrepreneurial, energetic and experienced Data Scientists.
Some of the problems we want you to solve:
● Rank listings on our direct platforms in order to maximize conversion
● Select photos for our vacation homes in order to maximize conversion
● Price our vacation based on demand and supply to maximize yield
● Recommend most relevant properties for our guests
What you will do:
● Develop and implement ML models
● Work with DevOps and product to bring models to production
● Coach and mentor other data scientists and analysts
● Conduct statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and insights
● Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models
● Work with engineering and analysts to improve data source quality
● Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms
● 3+ years of relevant experience in machine learning algorithms
● Experience in handling large, complex datasets, familiarity with data structures
● Experience in designing and conducting experiments
● Track record of staying self-motivated, experience in working in fast-paced cross-functional environment
● Strong programming skills, including ability to write maintainable, well tested Python code
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.