We are planning the next generation of our advanced platform, and as the new Senior Developer you will be asked to support our CTO and the near-shore developer team. You will work with development and ongoing maintenance covering mostly back-end development, but also some parts of the front-end.
Overall you will be responsible for:
● Defining the new architecture and tech stack for the next generation of our platform – 10% of the time
● Setting a technical vision for the company’s product – 5% of the time
● Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all new enhancements – 5% of the time
There is plenty of room to shape your role and have an impact on the company’s development. Our plan is to gradually build up a developer team in Copenhagen, and as the first hire you will have the opportunity to develop into one of the most senior roles in the company.
Our corporate Language is English, and our working time and locations are flexible.
Key skills, characteristics & knowledge:
We expect that you have minimum 3 years of experience working in software development. Key required skills are as follows:
● Experience with Redis, Docker, AWS / DigitalOcean is a plus
● Understanding of user experience and the importance of developing customer driven solutions
● Experience from a start-up environment, especially B2B SaaS, is a plus
● A team player
● A great sense of humor
● Fluent in English
This is a unique opportunity to start work in an international organization that is redefining the field of corporate reputation management across countries and sectors.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.groupcaliber.com
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.