Norwegian/ Swedish/German/ English speaking Sales Agents needed to join in on the journey of expanding our concept to new markets!
Mutonic is looking for sales agents with a neck for New Bizz – cold canvas- and relation -sales on our IT-procurement platform, as we are expanding our business to new countries in Europe, mainly Norway, Sweden, and Germany.
Who are we?
Mutonic is a Global IT-procurement platform for the B2B segment that connects distributors, vendors, etc. with companies. Mutonic's mission is to create an optimal and resource-saving procurement process for both customers and suppliers. Since September 2020, Mutonic has expanded the platform to Norway, Sweden, Germany, and USA. The expansion is very much still in process, for which we are looking for more engaged employees to join our sales team to partake in this exciting journey.
We are an entrepreneurial business in the spirit, and there is not far from thought to action, and as an employee at a growing company, there is good opportunities for you to develop in the role as salesman/saleswoman and in time get more responsibility.
What will you be doing?
The daily tasks will consist of contacting various companies by telephone, for them to be established as users on our platform. Therefore, you need to be ready to talk to many different people during your workday and give them all an excellent impression of our platform, also at call number 100. With time, daily tasks will also consist of more in-depth sales and advisor tasks.
- Research new leads and find the relevant information on these prior to contacting them.
- Cold Canvas calling- reach out to your leads by phone and introduce them to Mutonic concept and platform with the goal of them becoming users of the platform.
- Your typical day will consist of 50% research time and 50% activity time, where you call potential customers.
- Relations sales
- Subscription sales
- Advising within products and solutions for users.
- Fulltime position with 37,5 hours Monday- Friday between 8.30 am. and 4.30 pm.
- Influence on own salary as this consists of both a fixed part and a variable part. The latter depending on your results.
- Office location on top of Fields Shopping Center – CPH
- Good colleagues, with a casual atmosphere and fun Friday bars (the latter when Covid-19 is no longer a thing)
- Sales training within relevant areas
- Good opportunities to grow and advance within the company, depending on results.
Who are you? Need to have skills:
- Min. 6 months experience within outgoing sales – We imagine that you are in the very beginning of your sales career and can see an opportunity to develop this in Mutonic.
- Language skills within min. one or more of the following: Norwegian, Swedish, German, Danish and English (English is a requirement).
- Can commit to a fulltime position within normal working hours.
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude, an eager to learn and become the best and thrives in a dynamic and result-oriented company.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Experience with B2B relations sales
- Team-spirit and a wish to partake in the social part of the job
Mutonic is an IT-procurement platform, and we provide the platform as a service and point of connection for the suppliers within IT hardware and software and the buyers of these, being businesses both in the private and public sector of various sizes. On the platform we have a large webshop, a community for our users as well as many other features developed to optimize the businesses procurement processes.
The hiring process is continuously ongoing, and there will be teams starting up every 3 months. For this reason, you are welcome to send your application any time. However, be aware that there might be a long processing time. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis. Next team is expected to start up in May 2021, however this can change due to Covid-19.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.