Do you want to help save lives by improving hygiene in healthcare settings? Then keep reading. Sani nudge is a growing healthcare technology company, our mission is to assist the health care sector in preventing healthcare associated infections by providing actionable data about risk of contamination and hand hygiene compliance through our IoT solution.
In 2021 we have a goal of helping 10 times more healthcare institutions deliver safer patient care than we do today! To help us achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and scalability of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader and project manager. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you 🤓
With the help from a growing team of 4 people, your goal will be to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
· Oversee all parts of Operations including system stability and implementations.
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
· Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
· Oversee that our supply chain is robust, predictable and scalable.
· Lead operational employees to encourage maximum performance, happiness and dedication.
· Lead recruitment strategy and activates
· Plan and control operational finances
· Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
· Manage relationships with partners/vendors
· Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
· Empowered by working in a hectic growth company
· Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
· Great interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
· BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.