As a Cleaner / Baker in Østerbro, you will take care of our community house where we live and work, keep it clean and tidy and always ready for business meetings.
It's a part time role - you will only be required to work 1-2 hours per day. We provide the room where you can live in.
- Regular tidying up,
- Organizing the cleaning schedule for 4 tenants and controlling the cleaning,
- Welcoming Airbnb guests,
- Ordering food and cleaning supplies,
- Recording invoices.
Students welcome to apply.
What we are looking for in you?
- NGO / Grassroots organization experience is a plus,
- Growth potential,
- A flair for great design and aesthetics,
- In love with our concept,
- Experience with highly structured environments is a big plus,
- Aiming high,
- Appetite for risk,
- Thrives in uncertain environments,
- Ability to focus & deliver,
- Expression of empathy,
- Being kind to colleagues,
- Maintaining your cool in our fast-paced environment,
- Not into conflicts.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.