● We are proud of our newly launched platform, but we can always get better. Part of your job will be to further develop on our existing platforms. The development can both consist of refining existing functions, or make a total refactoring of existing functionality - always with the goal in mind, to improve the experience for our users;
● Together with your skilled UX and design colleagues, you will help improve the RedeemTech platform.
● Multi-year experience in building websites and/or applications in PHP with MVC;
● Experience in modern frameworks like Laravel or Codeigniter;
● Version control (we’re using Git and we hope you are too);
● Experience with automated testing and Continuous Integration;
● Experience designing and developing Restful APIs;
● Have experience with AngularJS and MySQL.
● Structured and detail-oriented;
● Well-considered and solution-oriented;
● Hard-working and readiness for change if deadlines or priorities change;
● A team player.
What We Offer
● We are a small team of dedicated entrepreneurs offering a fun and friendly work environment where everyone is equal;
● We offer real-world work experience and exciting challenges where you can make a real difference;
● Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career, as well as a chance to learn something new every day - we are open-minded and would love to explain our thought processes even when it is not design related.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.