As the WelcomeBob uses the WelcomeBob app as a receiver for video calls and opening the door, we have a very high app stickiness and use. We are working on expanding our software offerings with new and exciting features, integrations with other systems both hardware and software.
If you want to have a 4 day work week that is also possible with this job! We take care of our people and have it as a rule, that everyone should be healthy and not stressed out!
We are facing the next major leap in our development and are looking for a passionate full stack developer to bring the next versions of the WelcomeBob software platform to life. This includes working with software concepts like smart building and building as a service. Imagine building a way to communicate to building tenants instead of using a note in the hallway or sharing access from the street to your kitchen to airBnB guests. These are some of the visions we are working towards in WelcomeBob.
Working as a developer in WelcomeBob you will play an important role in the future development of the platform. You will be working alongside our CEO and our internal and external software developers, and you will have full responsibility in terms of developing and designing the platform. This means that your ideas and thinking are taken seriously. You are the expert, and your footprint will be seen throughout the company.
Your time will be split between three main tasks;
- Coding: new features and maintenance of the WelcomeBob system and architecture.
- Designing the platform and architecture for new features and extending existing structure.
- Working closely together with management to bring the WelcomeBob vision to life.
To be considered in the job you have experience with the some of the following tools or have the ability to learn it:
- OpenAPI og Swagger or similar.
- Testing - Unit testing og end to end test
- Mysql eller anden RDBMS
- Netværk og DNS
- Evt. Kubernetes eller anden orchestration software
- Google Cloud / AWS / Azure eller lign.
And even better if you also have:
- Experience with home developing Raspberry Pi projects
- Running our software development team.
Broad knowledge about security, including:
- HTTPs, TLS
- Encryption / hashing strategy
- Authentication / Authorization protocols
Basic knowledge about the following is also a plus:
- A team player
- Passionate about your work and want to deliver the best experience for our users.
- Curious about the newest trends in technology.
What we offer
- 4 day work week, if you want it!
- Salary according to competences
- Close to management and fast decision making
- Creative freedom
- Prototyping and experiments
- Young dynamic team with our first products on the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
We want to take you from good to great.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
If we’re not having fun, we’re doing it wrong. Join us for a game of ping pong, chess or Counter-Strike.