This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization and become an integral part of the future success by being responsible for developing the coming product range. As a Product Development Associate, you will be responsible for managing the product development process and product lifecycle of all our products – the tasks include: analyzing current market trends based on both internal and external data, creating monthly and quarterly reports used in the product development process, working closely with our Designer (Jakob Wagner, former B&O Designer) and our manufactures in the process of developing new collections for our two annual drops (AW and SS).
· Experience with Product Development within the consumer goods industry
· Excellent project management skills
· Strong structured person who is detail oriented
· Collaborative thinker who excels in teams and is also an independent, self-starter.
· Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.