Are you eager to design solutions that will have a lasting and big impact on people? Then working at SubReader lets you help thousands (and later millions) of dyslexics to get subtitles read aloud.
The job as a UI/UX designer at SubReader you will help shape the future of the app, enabling us to take the user experience to the next level for our users. Your primary task will be to help us design a service that is so intuitive and simple that even a toddler will be able to use it. On top of this you will assist us on larger projects, that will help us expand into new business areas. You will work very closely with our CTO, who manages the product. We expect that you are a talented UI/UX designer who wants to be a part of further developing the platform and refine existing features. You like building products for people with elegant, clean code and you know the importance of communication and can clearly express your thoughts and ideas to the rest of the team.
The job suits perfectly as a potential student job or part-time job. The job is expected to be 15-25 hours per week, with flexible hours.
What are we looking for?
• Required: experience in the Adobe package for designing mock-ups
• Nice to have skills: Editing/shooting video, frontend coding, project management frameworks
• A person passionate for design, and eager to develop personal skills
• A Team player who is ready to give/receive input
• A person with an eye for UI/UX and experience in design software
• Strong knowledge of usability principles, processes and making intuitive user flows
What can we offer:
• Competitive salary, given your competence and experience
• The opportunity to make a massive impact for dyslexics around the world!
• Flexible working hours to accommodate your calendar
• Working with the newest technologies
• An innovative and informal work environment
• An ambitious start-up that is ready to take our product to the next level
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.