🚀Product launch🚀 Click here to learn more about The Hub’s new products.
Are you interested in experiencing a startup grow? How about being one of the contributors to its growth? At MyPeterinarian we are revolutionizing the pet services industry. And we're looking for a motivated person to join our team and help us reach our goals faster. We are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, and want to be able to see their impact on the vision and growth of the project, developing themselves together with the company.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM intern to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
· Search Engine Optimization
· Develop and implement a link building strategy between website pages, blog posts and social media.
· Website & KPI analysis, recommendations and improvements
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
· Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
· Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
· Help us maintain our current SEO rank after we migrate to a new domain
· SEO experience
· Willingness to learn new skills and improve
· An understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience with A/B testing
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· Startup compatible: you’re comfortable with changing roles, blistering speed, and figuring it out as you go along.
· Fluent in English and preferably Danish too
· Flexible internship period (minimum of 3 months)
· Flexible working environment
· A weekly meeting with the team
· A recommendation letter
Start date: as soon as possible.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.