LastObject is a Danish high-growth startup that develops sustainable, reusable alternatives as a replacement for disposable products. We want to contribute to a more sustainable future, which we do through our purpose “provide the world with sustainable choices”. Our ambition is to eliminate the need for disposable products.
We recently launched LastSwab (alternative to cotton swabs) and LastTissue (alternative to kleenex), both more than 10 times as CO2 friendly as the products they replace.
We are looking for a piccoline / personal assistant who can handle practical everyday tasks for the five founders of LastObject.
The work is divided between
(1) work in the LastObject office with practical assignment and
(2) desk work from your own home office.
(1) ☝ Office tasks:
● Run errands, e.g. vendor prototype collection 🏃
● Purchasing, arranging and clearing lunch 🍎🥑🍊
● Product prototype testing 😬
● Light cleanup and cleaning
● Participate in photo shoots and marketing activities 💅📷
(2) ✌ Work from home tasks:
● Online research and data entry ♻
● Pay bills 💸
● Calendar management 📅
About you: You've probably just completed your high school education and would like to have a gap year. You are 18 years old and have a driving license. In addition, you possess the following qualities:
● Independent and proactive
● Speak and write fluent Danish and English
Why choose us?
You will become part of a young and dynamic company that has a strong purpose. You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with the company's 5 founders and join an exciting growth journey. You will have high flexibility and be thrown into many different tasks. We offer attractive salary. Start date as soon as possible.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.