Spiio is an In-Ground Data as a Service provider helping sports turf professionals enhance agronomic decision making to save money and labor time when managing their golf courses and sports facilities. Our customers include high profile golf courses in USA, great American football teams, baseball fields, champions league soccer clubs in Europe and multinational agriculture fertilizer companies.
Spiio’s proprietary and completely autonomous multi sensors allow our customers to harvest important agronomic data from the ground continuously. It requires great stability from our firmware which is based on NASA satellite concepts for continuous operation. This is what we need you to do.
● Maintain, develop and test firmware and new electronic designs
● Project management and scoping
● New technology research
● Occasional trips to production facility in China
● Custom sensor investigation and analysis
● Low power management and modelling
● Continuous testing and back-end alignment
You’re excited to be part of an international start-up company where agility and personal drive matters the most to deliver a new and innovative IoT platform to our customers at lightspeed.
Furthermore, you are/have:
● Passionate about new technology and Industrial IoT
● A true team-player
● Effective in a “freedom with responsibilities”-environment
● A great communicator
● A top C/C++ embedded developer
● Experience with mbed environment
● Experience with production line design and component sourcing
● Experience with wireless and cellular applications (LTE-M / NB-IoT a plus)
● Experience with low power applications
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate it into technical requirements
● Experience with electronic circuit schematics, PCB design, and test
We’re a start-up on an exciting international growth journey, and you will get plenty of room to grow and develop in close collaboration with our CTO, who has 35+ years of experience in the areas of connected devices and software architecture. Furthermore, you will work with and occasionally travel to the fast-paced tech-hubs in Silicon Valley and Nanjing, China. You can either work out of our office at the new harbour in Aarhus or from home – the choice is yours.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.