Spiio is an In-Ground Data as a Service provider helping sports turf professionals enhance agronomic decision making to save money and labor time when managing their golf courses and sports facilities. Our customers include high profile golf courses in USA, great American football teams, baseball fields, champions league soccer clubs in Europe and multinational agriculture fertilizer companies.
Spiio’s architecture is a state of the art microservice setup running on Kubernetes on GCP with MongoDB and InfluxDB/Kapacitor handling data streams and analytics. We’re not shy to say it’s becoming one of the best IoT platforms out there. We need to keep on improving it and that's why we now need your help!
● Maintaining and developing backend services
● DevOps tasks
● Data analytics and structure development
● Integration scoping and implementation
You’re excited to be part of an international start-up company where agility and personal drive matters the most to deliver a new and innovative IoT platform to our customers. We are looking for a team-player to join where freedom with responsibilities is key.
● Passionate about new technology and IoT
● Effective in a “freedom with responsibilities”-environment
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs (preferably experience/knowledge in GraphQL)
● A top Nodejs ES6 developer and on top of new things in web development
● Curious and have the courage to take on data analytics & front-end development as needed
● An understanding of NodeJS workflows (npm, express, promises etc.)
● Experience with time-series data and MongoDB
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
● The ability to understand business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
● Experience with DevOps tasks through Kubernetes on GCP
● Experience with Industrial IoT a plus
● Experience with data science and engineering is a plus
We’re a start-up on an exciting international growth journey, and you will get plenty of room to grow and develop in close collaboration with our CTO as well as getting connected and learning through our wide entrepreneurial network. You have a unique opportunity to influence our product strategy and furthermore you will work with and occasionally travel to the fast-paced tech-hubs in Silicon Valley and Nanjing, China. You can either work out of our office at the new harbor in Aarhus or from home – the choice is yours.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.