Work as a local representative inside the Valuer team on behalf of our Silicon Valley-based partner, Global Scaling Academy (GSA). Global Scaling Academy was co-founded by Jeff Abbott and Chris Yeh (co-author of Blitzscaling with Reid Hoffman) and this position will work directly with the founders to execute tasks related to building and growing an online community for scaling founders.
Online Community Builder
Valuer helps corporations discover, understand and engage with startups that are specifically relevant to their business strategies.
Valuer was voted best new startup in Denmark in 2018 for the Nordic Startup Awards. Valuer helps corporations, Accelerators, and Venture Capital firms discover, understand and engage with startups that are specifically relevant to their business strategies.
Work as a local representative inside the Valuer team on behalf of our Silicon Valley based partner, Global Scaling Academy (GSA). Global Scaling Academy was co-founded by
Jeff Abbott and Chris Yeh (co-author of Blitzscaling with Reid Hoffman) and this position will work directly with the founders to execute tasks.
In its partnership with Valuer, Global Scaling Academy powers an online academy, research and Advisory services provided by Valuer. All tasks in this role are related to the development and promotion of content, courses and delivering value to the online community. The Global Scaling Academy team works closely with the Valuer marketing, sales, product, and customer success teams
The Role: Community Builder
• Drive the development of an online community
• Participate in developing online courses
• Develop marketing and promotional content for websites
• Write and publish social media and blog posts
• Interact with and engage community members
• Recruit community members globally using a combination of online and offline methods
• Strong interest in the world of startups, entrepreneurship and innovation
• Team player, people person, strong networker and natural connector
• Creator / Builder: you want to help build something excellent
• Understands startup communities and ecosystems and how to move around them
• Skilled at digital marketing and content creation and fast learner of new tools
• Deadline-driven mentality
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
• University student in Economics, Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Media, Communications, Engineering or similar
What we offer:
• Being part of a growing and internationally expanding startup
• Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career
• Great colleagues and a social working environment
• Great location in central Copenhagen
• A chance to learn something new every day
• Free lunch, coffee, tea and snacks.
· High proficiency in written and spoken English language
· Hubspot Inbound Certifications:
o GSA and Valuer both follow the “inbound” methodology and employ Hubspot software tools.
o Strong priority will be given to applicants who can demonstrate prior completion of the 100% free Inbound, Inbound Marketing, and Inbound Sales certifications available at on the Hubspot Academy (academy.hubspot.com)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.