What is GripFixer:
GripFixer is a new and innovative teaching aid for badminton (see more on www.GripFixer.com). It’s a small teaching aid that helps beginners with holding the correct grip. The correct grip is essential! At the same time it difficult to learn – very difficult. I’ve coached badminton for more than 17 years, and know about the difficulties and frustrations associated with learning the correct grip – both for the coach and player - therefore I invented GripFixer. GripFixer was invented in August 2018, and really helps with a huge problem, therefore it has been received very well by the badminton community.
· Funding from DGI Impact, and Innovationsfonden.
· Great sales in Denmark (e.g. used by more than 80% of Top 30 clubs in Denmark).
· Good sales in the European market, and the market is opening up.
· Recommendations by several official federations; Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, and many more positive dialogues.
· Interest from several Asian countries, USA and Canada.
GripFixer is planning to move into several new markets, North America, and several Asian markets. Either through relevant e-commerce platforms, retailers and/or brand-collaborations. 6 students are now doing market analyses.
Working and planning on expanding the product portfolio to other sports very soon.
· Great work ethic and ambitious.
· Strategic skills.
· Willing to learn the things needed (working in a small start-up there will be many different tasks -e.g. different cultures, sport-specific cultures, youtube marketing, e-commerce platforms, kickstarter campaign. Therefore you don’t need to be an expert in everything, but willing to learn it).
· Good English skills.
· Work full-time (and more)
· Find entrepreneurship interesting.
· A bonus if you have experience with the “sports-club-life”.
Joining a start-up for ownership/shares in the company, means low salary to start with. Full-time is expected.
If it sounds interesting and/or want to learn more, please contact;
Founder & Inventor of GripFixer.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.