With over 60 employees in Los Angeles and Copenhagen, SOUNDBOKS is equal parts seasoned professionals and passionate unconventionals. We’ve got an amazing thing going, and it’s only getting better.
Growth is not something we offer, it’s who we are. Learning is at the centre of everything, people will teach you what they know and the involvement is yours to take. We’re talking a real-time, on-the-job, experiential approach to learning, and it’s our ultimate goal that you leave the office everyday having learned something new.
ROLE SOCIAL MEDIA STUDENT ASSISTANT
TEAM BRAND & COMMUNICATIONS
HOURS 15 – 25 HOURS
START DATE APRIL 1ST
The Brand & Communications team is responsible for the creation and implementation of all marketing material. Most noticeably for our Social Media channels, which represent the purest manifestation of the SOUNDBOKS brand; it is where we show, and lead, the aspirational lifestyle around the experiences enabled by our products.
More specifically, you’ll be in charge of the following responsibilities:
· Post Planning & Publishing: managing our global SoMe posting calendar (IG/FB) while coordinating post details with relevant stakeholders in the other creative teams.
· Offline Events Coverage: leading real-time coverage of our activations in local markets (e.g. Distortion, Roskilde Festival) and coordinate the roll-out of posts before, during and after the events.
· Audience Engagement & Support: answering feed comments and direct messages from our online community, and coordinating UGC initiatives with our Community Engagement team.
· Performance Reporting: briefing relevant stakeholders on channel specific performance of posts.
We expect that you're a bachelor or master student of Branding, Communications or similar. Moreover, these are the traits we believe you should have in order to succeed:
· An outgoing and charismatic nature. You will in some instances be the face of our brand, and you’ll be expected to comfortably engage with strangers.
· Superb mastery of the English language in writing as well as orally.
· A confident and energetic personality. It should motivate you, not scare you, to star in an Instagram story with 100.000 followers!
· Please be fun. We like people who are fun!
Intrigued? At SOUNDBOKS you’ll find yourself a part of a community. We realize that growth is a process and we don’t expect you to go through it alone. Actually, we guarantee that you won’t have to. We work together in order to work smarter, we inspire each other to be better, and we never forget that every member of the team is responsible for our success.
So, if you’re tired of all of the noise in the job market, we’d love to hear from you. This may be the coolest job you ever have.
We would love for you to attach a short video explaining to us, why you are the right person to help achieve our goals.