With over 60 employees in Los Angeles and Copenhagen, SOUNDBOKS is equal parts seasoned professionals and passionate unconventionals. We’ve got an amazing thing going, and it’s only getting better.
Growth is not something we offer, it’s who we are. Learning is at the centre of everything, people will teach you what they know and the involvement is yours to take. We’re talking a real-time, on-the-job, experiential approach to learning, and it’s our ultimate goal that you leave the office everyday having learned something new.
ROLE DIGITAL PROJECT SPECIALIST
HOURS FULL TIME
START DATE APRIL 1ST
The Digital Team at SOUNDBOKS is in charge of elevating the user experience of our digital platforms. We create a holistic environment that focuses on the consumer journey and optimizes the experience for anyone who engages with our mobile application and website.
As a Digital Project Specialist, you will research, coordinate and lead projects together with our in-house team of developers, designers and marketeers. You’re the architect of building successful workflows and will enter a group of people that embrace a true SCRUM mentality.
But hey, let’s try to get specific here. This is what we expect you to be doing on the daily:
· Digital marketing campaigns:
o Coordinate the implementation of digital marketing campaigns throughout the website (landing pages, promotions, general on-site messaging etc.).
o Set and track KPIs of digital marketing campaigns.
· Website optimization:
o Optimization of website speed and SEO
o Implement localized content
o A/B split testing
· Website maintenance:
o Maintain and develop multiple localized web shops.
o Handle product and service launches.
o Coordinate third party integrations.
o Collaborate with several payment providers.
Okay, so the tasks are pretty amazing. Now, here is what we want you to bring to the table from past experiences:
· The hard skills: CMS (Shopify), Analytical Tools (GA), Project Management Tools (Jira), and Microsoft Office.
· Experience: we believe it takes between 1 and 2 years of work experience to succeed in this role.
· Project management: this role is all about stakeholder management and leading projects. This requires excellent skills in planning and organizing to keep up with an ever-changing environment.
· A commercial mind-set: everything you do is related to the customer’s experience and it takes the heart and mind of a true marketeer to understand the customer and bring innovative ideas to the table.
· Be awesome: be approachable, be a team player, be a problem solver. In short - be awesome!
Intrigued? At SOUNDBOKS you’ll find yourself a part of a community. We realize that growth is a process and we don’t expect you to go through it alone. Actually, we guarantee that you won’t have to. We work together in order to work smarter, we inspire each other to be better, and we never forget that every member of the team is responsible for our success.
So, if you’re tired of all of the noise in the job market, we’d love to hear from you. This may be the coolest job you ever have.
While it was tempting to write a novel here, we tried to keep it short. Instead, you’re welcome to contact Frederik Sassi if you have any questions about the position or us in general. He lives on LinkedIn but can also be reached on +45 31 55 15 76.