With over 60 employees in Los Angeles and Copenhagen, SOUNDBOKS is equal parts seasoned professionals and passionate unconventionals. We’ve got an amazing thing going, and it’s only getting better.
Growth is not something we offer, it’s who we are. Learning is at the centre of everything, people will teach you what they know and the involvement is yours to take. We’re talking a real-time, on-the-job, experiential approach to learning, and it’s our ultimate goal that you leave the office everyday having learned something new.
ROLE EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
TEAM PAID MEDIA
HOURS FULL TIME
START DATE APRIL 1ST
Our Paid Media Team is responsible for all online sales of SOUNDBOKS speakers. We work together to create a holistic environment that focuses on the consumer journey and optimizes the experience for anyone who engages with our webpages and online advertisements.
As our new Email Marketing Specialist, you will own this important aspect of our paid media efforts and inform online strategy within your area of specialty.
More specifically, your daily responsibilities will consist of:
· Email Marketing Ownership: setting up email builds with thought to triggered-, transactional-, and life-cycle marketing. You will identify lead segments and execute on targeted campaigns.
· List Management: building and maintaining a streamlined structure for handling our leads across our 5 A-Market accounts.
· Email Flows: creating top of the line automation flows (e.g. abandon cart, nurture campaigns) while developing and executing on A/B testing plans. It’s up to you to analyze the data and transform it into key insights.
· Campaigns Setup: collaborating with Brand & Communications and the Creative Team on seasonal marketing campaigns.
We want you to be a success, and here is what we believe that would require:
· Min. 1 years’ experience from getting your hands dirty with email marketing.
· Proficiency in Google Analytics and UTM tags.
· Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
· Familiarity with existing rules for legal compliance and GDPR.
· A data-driven approach to testing and optimization.
· A pro-active mentality. We want to award you with ownership, but you need to reach for it!
Intrigued? At SOUNDBOKS you’ll find yourself a part of a community. We realize that growth is a process and we don’t expect you to go through it alone. Actually, we guarantee that you won’t have to. We work together in order to work smarter, we inspire each other to be better, and we never forget that every member of the team is responsible for our success.
So, if you’re tired of all of the noise in the job market, we’d love to hear from you. This may be the coolest job you ever have.
While it was tempting to write a novel here, we tried to keep it short. Instead, you’re welcome to contact Frederik Sassi if you have any questions about the position or us in general. He lives on LinkedIn but can also be reached on +45 31 55 15 76.