E-commerce specialist for new ventures
Are you passionate about e-commerce, consumer goods and technology? And have you always wanted to build your own company?
At Blazar Capital, we have multiple startups in our pipeline, predominantly within consumer goods and e-commerce, as well as other digital areas. Hence, we are continuously looking for co-founders who are interested in leading, building and scaling these companies together with us.
We are a young and dynamic organization that has great experience in building companies and having fun while we are doing it. While building your company you will get great support from people who have built companies before as well as functional experts, and leverage Blazar Capital’s proprietary knowledge.
This position is a unique opportunity for you to join an innovative, fast-growing organization and become an integral part of the future success by creating your own company in partnership with us. As a co-founder you will be responsible for leading, building and scaling the company. Further, the role as a co-founder of a startup company will include a broad range of responsibilities and you will be working in a highly dynamic environment.
· 3-7 years of experience with e-commerce from e-commerce companies, management consulting or e-commerce start-ups / scale-ups
· Strong knowledge of Shopify, performance marketing, SEO and other areas relevant to e-commerce
· Collaborative thinker who excels in teams and is also an independent, self-starter.
· Deep interest in technology, entrepreneurship and business
· Excellent computer skills, including Google analytics, Excel and other Microsoft Office apps
· Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
If you always wanted to build your own company, and have the right profile, we would love to hear from you.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.