To our future teammate,
We are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, and want to be able to see their impact on the vision and growth of the project, developing themselves together with the company.
At BlueBenu we are looking forward to using the potential of chemical recycling in a decentralized way, creating positive socio-economic impact and fostering environmental cleanup. Your tasks are related to lab assistance and you will work directly with our lead researcher. Embrace the future, join us!
Your main tasks will include:
· Focus on writing and preparation of applications
· Perusing opportunities
· Polishing our pitch
· Researching our competitors
· Conducting outreach to some of the top players in our home market and abroad
Something about you
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a great communicator with tact, poise and confidence with a great desire to help. Further you are:
· Pursuing or in possession of a degree in business/ Finance/ or entrepreneurship
· Passionate about the startup scene in Copenhagen and abroad
· Consider yourself outgoing and don't mind being in the spotlight
· Are aware of your personal brand and try to maintain it across different social media channels
· Pay attention to details and have high ethical standards for your work (quality-focused)
· Have excellent communication skills (English is a must, Danish a major plus)
· If you have any start-up fundraising experience it's a plus but not required
What can we give to you?
One of the most critical questions we feel most startups forget to ask is what we can do for you. We are asking you to share skills that you have built up over many years to make our lives easier and our brand stronger.
For each person this answer is different, but it is our mission as a small startup to provide value to every team member in a way that is unique to them and achievable for us. We believe if you can give us what we need, and we can offer you what you want, then we are sure to be a good match professionally.
What you can expect:
· A 3-month internship (that can be extended up to 6 months), with 15 hours a week
· Flexible working environment
· A weekly meeting with the technical manager
· A skill development program
· A recommendation letter
Important: This position is unpaid with the possibility to receive funds compensation.
We can't wait to meet with you, and we look forward to having you join our team soon!
Start date: as soon as possible.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.