Apply now if you want an internship where:
1. You can optimally use, test, and grow your skillset.
2. You are part of building a progressive media tech platform from scratch.
3. Your work can create substantial human impact and social change in the world.
4. You have great flexibility and generally are in charge of both your time and work processes.
You will be in charge of creating a UX and UI structure for the Wordpress/PhpFox script the platform will initially be built on. This will be an exciting challenge and opportunity for the right candidate. Your work should easily translate to the developer’s code.
Your technical skills:
· You are experienced in interaction design of web-based and/or mobile-based platforms.
· Experienced in creating mockups and wireframes.
· Work effortlessly in Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Illustrator, UXPin, Balsamiq and/or other relevant software.
· You are visually creative with great UI understanding.
· You have an intuitive approach to UX designing and user psychology.
Your personal traits:
· You are self-driven, self-disciplined, and good at managing your time and work.
· Have a visionary and future-oriented mind.
· Are a natural project manager but also a strong collaborator.
· Have high standards, ethical and moral values.
· Find it easy to communicate your ideas.
· Are ambitious and always perform at your best.
After years of research, information gathering, trial and error, and network building, SpeekOut is ready to stand the test online.
Be part of this meaningful and exciting journey…
If you are interested in the internship, send your CV and a brief introduction of who you are and why you think you would be a great fit for the SpeekOut initiative.
For more information or questions feel free to mail or call.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
We care about your wellbeing. We take stress seriously and support you in times with any mental imbalance.
We want to take you from good to great.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.