Be a part of DinnerBooking’s success story
Are you looking to grow as a sales professional? Are you ready to push yourself to the next level – DinnerBooking most certainly is – and you are invited to be a part of our journey. DinnerBookings vision is to provide our customers with the world's best guest experience and service concept in guest management. DinnerBooking is now looking for a sales consultant based in Copenhagen.
What we offer
As part of the DinnerBooking-family, you will be working closely together with an international team. We are all passionate about achieving the goal of making DinnerBooking the number one online-booking concept for restaurants in Europe.
· An exciting and dynamic workplace with a flat hierarchy in a growing and changing market where your ideas and input are valued.
· Plenty of challenges as part of a constantly evolving digital market. We are highly innovative and on a fast growth journey.
· Fun, social and professional colleagues and an informal working environment, where we work closely together to reach the goals.
· As part of a fast-growing company, you will have a unique opportunity to create your future in the company.
Brief work description
· We expect you to be able to build a network within the European restaurant industry.
· Utilize this network to do active outbound sales via phone and reach out to new prospects.
· Take responsibility for your own sales segment.
· Follow up with leads aggressively.
· Bring your knowledge and inputs to the table - together we can do more.
What we expect from you
DinnerBooking is looking for a team player with an understanding of playing offence. Reaching goals does not mean playing defence. You will be focusing on outbound sales and doing your part in expanding the customer portfolio all over Europe. We expect you to be proactive, dedicated, result oriented and own a documented history of positive results in B2B sales. Though not mandatory, we consider it a plus if you have some understanding of how the restaurant industry works, as well as day-to-day operations within a restaurant or café. As a person, you love working in an innovative and fast-changing environment. You are very driven and you have a positive mindset and dedication to the customers.
· Minimum 1 year proven B2B sales experience
· Understanding of the restaurant industry is considered a plus
· Excellent communication and interactive skills
· Strong understanding of the value of an active networking
· Verbal and written professional proficiency in English. preferably in one of the Nordic languages aswell.
The job is full time (9:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday, with some degree of flexibility) with a decent fixed salary and attractive sales commission.
We need the right person to start as soon as possible, so job interviews will be held ongoing. So please don't wait too long if you find this interesting.
Have we caught your attention? Apply now or if you have questions please call Nynne +45 78 703644
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.