– Be part of a small but dedicated team.
– Make smaller features for our edtech games.
– Update current game-levels.
– Stay updated with the latest tech and game dev trends.
– Some experience developing games in: Unity 3D and C#
– Knowledge on how to build games on other platforms than Unity.
– Knowledge of game design.
– Interested in creating educational games.
– Interest in making a difference for our users - whether in Kenya or in Denmark.
– Experience with data and server setup is a plus
– A person who speaks tech and gaming as your mother language.
– A problem solver.
– A communicator in English, written and spoken. Danish is more than welcome too.
– A team player with a structured approach.
– An interest in adding something unique to our team.
Join our happy little Lulu Lab family on our exciting impact journey! We offer you a position in a fast-growing startup with international partnerships, exciting travel opportunities, and fun and meaningful projects.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.