Since 2009, the renowned and nonprofit TED-spirit has been represented here in Copenhagen.
We are 100 passionate and ambitious volunteering talents who support the local activities such as weekly work meetings, monthly Salon Events, annual Main Events and of course Friday bars as often as possible.
TEDxCopenhagen is looking for 1 or 2 amazing Graphic Designers to help us co-develop a visual identity for a project we are working on.
- Experience with developing visual identities
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other such programs.
- Experience with simple animation.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Love TEDxCopenhagen and TED in general
- Available approx 2-5 hours a week.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Dogs, turtles or goldfish are welcome in the office as long as they want to cuddle every now and then.
If we’re not having fun, we’re doing it wrong. Join us for a game of ping pong, chess or Counter-Strike.